August Figure Skate Boot of the Month: 1310 LS
Dreaming of Regionals, Nationals or even the 2014 Olympics? Big skating dreams require the right figure skate boot to turn your ambition into reality. That’s why you can put your trust in the 1310 LS, August’s featured boot! Perfect for advancing competitive skaters, this lightweight boot will match your focus and determination and take you to the next level. Awesome features of the 1310 LS include:
- Custom formed lightweight cork heels for precise landings
- Lower cushioned backstay collar and other comfort features so you can stay on the ice for hours
- Higher box toe design for increased toe clearance
- Flex notch to let your boot flex forward while maintaining lateral support
- Special tongue pad stitch design that will help your boots fit even better
From the Light Series (that’s what the LS stands for), the 1310 LS is designed for ISI and USFSA Basic Skills Freestyle 3-5. Pair with the Eclipse Mist blade for a winning combination. For more information, check out page 6 of our 2012 figure skating catalog.
Do you rock the 1310 LS? Share your pictures with us! And don’t forget to click the red Subscribe button to the right of your screen to receive weekly iSkate updates right to your email.