February Figure Skate Boot of the Month: 121 RS
One of the most popular pages on our website is the 121 RS, our February Boot of the Month. The 121 RS is part of our Recreational Series, which is perfect for beginners or recreational skaters enjoying long hours at the rink with friends.
The 121 RS is stylish, durable and supportive. Skaters looking for comfort that lasts all day and skates that are easy to care for will love the 121 RS. Other great features:
- Special technology (Dri-Lex) in the lining of the boot keep feet dry and toasty
- PVC soles guard against moisture that can build up after skating
- Quilted lining cushions feet for an extra cozy fit
- Open throat design with a wider lacing pattern increases balance
- Back seam provides heal support for a secure feeling on the ice
The 121 RS is recommended by PSA for levels 1-5 of USFSA’s Basic Skills Program. Check out our Boot Recommendation Chart on page 21 of our 2012 Catalog to see which Riedell boot is best for you.
This boot is available in Ladies, Men’s and Youth sizes, and is paired perfectly with our Quest Topaz blades.
With the 121 RS, your feet will be so happy, the Zamboni will be chasing you off the ice! Do you wear the 121 RS when you skate? Share your Riedell story here, or tell us about it on Facebook!
Welcome Back, Johnny!
All of us at Riedell would like to welcome Johnny Weir back to competitive figure skating. We have missed you! Our popular Riedell skater is returning to competition with an eye to taking the ice at the 2014 Olympic Games in Sochi. Give your own welcome back message to Johnny below.